USAGE AND DIRECTIONS
Age 4 to 10 years: One (1) packet daily or as directed by a physician.Empty entire contents of one (1) packet in cool food or drink. Mix until dissolved. Do not add to warm or hot food or beverage. Best taken with meals and supplemental pancreatic enzymes.
Under 4 years of age: Please consult your physician.
Do not mix with warm or hot foods, or add to warm or hot liquids
If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
PRODUCT IS SEALED WITHIN PACKETS. DO NOT USE IF ANY PART OF THE PACKET IS TORN, OPENED OR DAMAGED. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
To report a serious adverse event, please contact MVW Nutritionals immediately at 1-855-236-8584.
Do not use this product if you have a known sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients.
Box of of 30 single serving packets
Store in a cool, dry place (39°- 46°F). May be stored at room temperature for up to 30 days once opened.
WHERE TO BUY
Are they available through my CF Specialty Pharmacy?
Our complete line of products are stocked by most of the CF Specialty Pharmacies across the country.
- Weiss B, Bujanover Y, Yahav Y, et al. Probiotic Supplementation Affects Pulmonary Exacerbations in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis: A Pilot Study. Pediatric Pulmonology. 2010;45:536-540.
- Rogers GB, Carroll M, Hoffman L, et al. Comparing the microbiota of the cystic fibrosis lung and human gut. Gut Microbes. 2008;1:85-93.
- Spiller R. Review article: probiotics and prebiotics in irritable bowel syndrome. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2008;28:385-396.
- Chmielewska A and Szajewska. Systematic review of randomized controlled trials: probiotics for functional constipation. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2010;16:69-75.
- Quigley, EMM. The enteric microbiota in the pathogenesis and management of constipation. Best Practice and Research Clinical Gastroenterology. 2011;25:119-126.
- Distrutti E, Monaldi L, Ricci P, Fiorucci S. Gut microbiota role in irritable bowel syndrome: New therapeutic strategies. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016;22:2219-2241.
- Di Nardo G, Oliva S, Menichella A, et al. Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC55730 in Cystic Fibrosis. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2014;58:81-86.
- Gillanders L, Elborn J, Gilpin D, et al. The airway microbiome in cystic fibrosis: Challenges for therapy. 2011;8:645-660.
- Ojetti V, Ianiro G, Tortora A, et al. The effect of Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation in adults with chronic functional constipation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Gastrointestinal Liver Disease. 2014;23:387-391.
- Infante P, Redecillas F, Torrent V, et al. Improvement of intestinal function in cystic fibrosis patients using probiotics. Anales Pediatria. 2008;69:501-505.