MVW ADEK Gummies™ are specifically formulated to supplement the dietary intake of the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K in individuals who have difficulty absorbing fat and fat-soluble vitamins, as seen in cystic fibrosis and other malabsorptive conditions.
MVW ADEK Gummies™ are formulated to meet or exceed the daily fat-soluble vitamin recommendations outlined in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Nutrition Consensus Statement published in 2002; the recommendations for vitamin D as described in the 2011 Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guidelines; Vitamin K as recommended by the 2002 European CF Society Nutrition Consensus Report; the CF Foundation’s September 2011 Multi-Specialty Ad Hoc Committees Recommendations for age-specific, step increase in Vitamin D intake for Standard/Routine Vitamin D dosing; and latest scientific evidence.
MVW ADEK Gummies™ provide the essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K in a water miscible form.
MVW ADEK Gummies™ utilizes a plant-based form of vitamin D3 versus the animal-sourced form from sheep lanolin; and are Vegan and Vegetarian.
MVW ADEK Gummies also contains antioxidant rich beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol, and zinc.
MVW ADEK Gummies are a sugar reduced formulation, with just 2.75 grams of sugar per serving, and 23 calories per serving of 2 MVW ADEK Gummies™.
MVW ADEK Gummies™ are Gluten Free, contain only Natural Flavors, and do not contain Preservatives or Artificial Colors.
USAGE AND DIRECTIONS
Bottles of 60 chewable gummies.
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Age 4 to 8 years, 2 gummies daily.
Over age 9 years, 2 gummies twice daily or as directed by physician.
Best taken with meals containing fat and supplemental pancreatic enzymes.
MVW ADEK GUMMIES are specifically formulated to meet the dietary needs of individuals who have difficulty absorbing fat and fat soluble vitamins, as seen in cystic fibrosis and other malabsorptive conditions.
MVW ADEK GUMMIES provide the essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D , E , and K in a water miscible formulation, plus zinc. This product also contains the antioxidants beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol, and zinc.
The source of the vitamin D3 is non-animal and plant-based. The product is Vegan and Vegatarian.
MVW ADEK GUMMIES are formulated to meet or exceed the daily fat soluble vitamin recommendations outlined in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Nutrition Consensus Statement published in 2002; the recommendations for vitamin D as described in the 2011 Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guidelines; Vitamin K as recommended by the 2002 European CF Society Nutrition Consensus Report; the CF Foundation 2012 Update on the Management of Vitamin D Deficiency in Individuals with Cystic Fibrosis††; and the latest scientific evidence†.
SAFETY and PRECAUTIONS
MVW ADEK Gummies have a child proof cap, and inner safety seal for your protection. If the safety seal is broken or missing, do not use and contact MVW Nutritionals immediately at 1-855-236-8584.
Keep out of reach of children. Use caution when administering to children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†† J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97: 1082-1093, 2012
Are they available through my CF Specialty Pharmacy?
Our complete line of products are stocked by most of the CF Specialty Pharmacies across the country.
How are local pharmacists getting MVW Complete Formulation products through their wholesalers?
The Order Entry Numbers for MVW Nutritional Multivitamins – chewables, standard softgels, chewables and softgels with higher D, and drops are reflected in the chart below:
- Advise the pharmacist that the three major wholesalers – McKesson, ABC and Cardinal – have assigned order entry numbers for products that may be ordered through their respective wholesale distribution centers.
- The pharmacist should enter the number in their order entry system. If their local distribution center has already stocked the desired product, the order will process and product will arrive at to the pharmacist with the next shipment from the wholesaler – normally one to two days.
- If the local distribution center has never stocked the product, the order entry system will display one of two error messages: product discontinued, manufacturer backorder. Should the pharmacist get either of these two messages, they must CALL their local distribution center, provide the item number, and request that they stock the product. Distributors call this “activating an item” or “bringing the item in”. NOTE: Only an item with an assigned order entry can be activated at the local distribution center level in this manner.
- For products without an item number, the local distribution center must call their corporate office, and request that corporate assign an item number.
- If the pharmacist is (i) less than co-operative, or (ii) has questions, please call our toll-free number – (855) CF-MULTI – and we be happy to assist in this process.
There are no reviews yet.