USAGE AND DIRECTIONS
1 FL OZ. (30 ML) Bottles
Store at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Children up to 12 months: 0.5 ml daily
Children 1 to 3 years: 1 ml daily or as directed by physician.
Shake contents before dispensing. To be taken with meals and supplemental enzymes.
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops may be used for nutritional supplementation in individuals whose diets are deficient in the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K or who have difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins as seen in cystic fibrosis.† For use solely under medical supervision.
† This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SAFETY and PRECAUTIONS
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops is safety sealed for your protection. If the inner seal is broken, detached, or missing, do not use and contact MVW Nutritionals immediately at 1-855-236-8584.
Keep out of reach of children. Use caution when administering to children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops are a lower dose, lipidbased multivitamin supplement developed for people whose diets are deficient in the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K or who have difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins as seen in cystic fibrosis.†
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops were designed to meet the daily supplemental vitamin recommendations outlined in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Nutrition Consensus Statement; the recommendations for vitamin D as described in the 2011 Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guidelines; and vitamin K as recommended by the 2002 European CF Society Nutrition Consensus Report.
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops provide the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, plus B vitamins, vitamin C, and zinc. The drops also contain the antioxidants beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, alpha and mixed tocopherols, zinc, and medium chain triglycerides (MCT oil).
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops have a natural citrus flavor.
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops utilize a lipid-based (MCT oil) delivery system, developed to enhance absorption and product stability. Prior to each use, SHAKE VIGOROUSLY by inverting bottle.
MVW Complete Formulation Hi-D Drops are provided in 60ml/2oz bottles. Each bottle, however, due to the reduced serving size, contains 30ml/1oz. To use the syringe, remove screw cap and foil seal from bottle. Gently “work” the insert into the neck of the bottle until flush with top. The insert should not be removed. To administer Drops, insert syringe into insert opening and invert bottle. Withdraw plunger to draw drops into syringe to 0.5ml, 1.0ml, or volume directed by your healthcare provider. Withdraw syringe from inverted bottle. Administer drops. Recap bottle. To clean, remove plunger from syringe and rinse plunger
and syringe barrel with warm tap water and a mild soap.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Are the MVW vitamins available through any special programs?
Yes, they are available through the AbbVie CF Care Forward program
and the Live2Thrive program
Ask about other program availability.
Are they available through my CF Specialty Pharmacy?
Our complete line of products are stocked by most of the CF Specialty Pharmacies across the country.
How are local pharmacists getting MVW Complete Formulation products through their wholesalers?
The Order Entry Numbers for MVW Nutritional Multivitamins – chewables, standard softgels, chewables and softgels with higher D, and drops are reflected in the chart below:
- Advise the pharmacist that the three major wholesalers – McKesson, ABC and Cardinal – have assigned order entry numbers for products that may be ordered through their respective wholesale distribution centers.
- The pharmacist should enter the number in their order entry system. If their local distribution center has already stocked the desired product, the order will process and product will arrive at to the pharmacist with the next shipment from the wholesaler – normally one to two days.
- If the local distribution center has never stocked the product, the order entry system will display one of two error messages: product discontinued, manufacturer backorder. Should the pharmacist get either of these two messages, they must CALL their local distribution center, provide the item number, and request that they stock the product. Distributors call this “activating an item” or “bringing the item in”. NOTE: Only an item with an assigned order entry can be activated at the local distribution center level in this manner.
- For products without an item number, the local distribution center must call their corporate office, and request that corporate assign an item number.
- If the pharmacist is (i) less than co-operative, or (ii) has questions, please call our toll-free number – (855) CF-MULTI – and we be happy to assist in this process.
There are no reviews yet.