USAGE AND DIRECTIONS
Age 4 to 10 years: 1 capsule daily or as directed by physician
Under 4: Please consult your physician.
For those who have difficulty swallowing the capsule, the capsule may be opened and the contents mixed into cool food or dink. Mix until dissolved. Do not add to warm or hot food or beverages. Best taken with means and supplemental pancreatic enzymes.
If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
MVW Complete Probiotic Formulation Dietary Supplements are safety sealed for your protection. If the safety seal is broken or missing, do not use and contact MVW Nutritionals immediately at 1-855-236-8584.
Keep out of reach of children. Use caution when administering to children or individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules.
To report a serious adverse event, please contact MVW Nutritionals immediately at 1-855-236-8584.
Do not use this product if you have a known sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients.
Bottles of 30 delayed release capsules
Store at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
WHERE TO BUY
Are they available through my CF Specialty Pharmacy?
Our complete line of products are stocked by most of the CF Specialty Pharmacies across the country.
- Weiss B, Bujanover Y, Yahav Y, et al. Probiotic Supplementation Affects Pulmonary Exacerbations in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis: A Pilot Study. Pediatric Pulmonology. 2010;45:536-540.
- Rogers GB, Carroll M, Hoffman L, et al. Comparing the microbiota of the cystic fibrosis lung and human gut. Gut Microbes. 2008;1:85-93.
- Spiller R. Review article: probiotics and prebiotics in irritable bowel syndrome. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2008;28:385-396.
- Chmielewska A and Szajewska. Systematic review of randomized controlled trials: probiotics for functional constipation. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2010;16:69-75.
- Quigley, EMM. The enteric microbiota in the pathogenesis and management of constipation. Best Practice and Research Clinical Gastroenterology. 2011;25:119-126.
- Distrutti E, Monaldi L, Ricci P, Fiorucci S. Gut microbiota role in irritable bowel syndrome: New therapeutic strategies. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016;22:2219-2241.
- Di Nardo G, Oliva S, Menichella A, et al. Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC55730 in Cystic Fibrosis. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2014;58:81-86.
- Gillanders L, Elborn J, Gilpin D, et al. The airway microbiome in cystic fibrosis: Challenges for therapy. 2011;8:645-660.
- Ojetti V, Ianiro G, Tortora A, et al. The effect of Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation in adults with chronic functional constipation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Gastrointestinal Liver Disease. 2014;23:387-391.
- Infante P, Redecillas F, Torrent V, et al. Improvement of intestinal function in cystic fibrosis patients using probiotics. Anales Pediatria. 2008;69:501-505.